This site belongs to Immediate Network Ltd (Company Number 03919624) of Ferneberga House, Alexandra Rd, Farnborough GU14 6DQ, United Kingdom.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
We will do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means:
- we make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information; and
- if we ask another organisation to provide a service for us, we make sure they have appropriate security measures.
We will respect your privacy. However, we may need to email you occasionally regarding your newsletter subscription or posts on our site (for example, with reminders or warnings).
We will collect and use individual user details only if we have your permission or we have legitimate business reasons for doing so.
We will be clear in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use it.
We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure we delete it securely.
Our site is accessible via the internet. This means that people around the world who access our site can see anything you post on the site (for example, comments on an article or posts on our forum).
If we or our service providers transfer any information out of the European Economic Area (EEA), it will only be done with the relevant protection (stated under UK law) being in place.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you comment on our forum, post a comment on an article, contact us via a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter. The only information we collect is your email address (required) and a name (optional).
If you complete customer surveys or participate in competitions that we may conduct from time to time, we may collect additional contact information (such as your address to verify your eligibility).
Website usage information is collected using cookies (see below).
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you for four main reasons:
- To provide personalised services unique to individual users, such as replying to questions or comments you post on our site.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
- To email you our newsletters and other communications, if you have subscribed to our newsletter mailing list. We can also see how often you have opened our newsletters and clicked on any articles.
- To analyse how users interact with our website and newsletters.
We do not share your details with any third parties, nor do we sell our mailing lists to anybody.
We do not currently run any marketing campaigns using your personal information.
If we choose to engage in such marketing campaigns in the future, we will ask for your consent before sending you any marketing information.
If you give us consent to receive marketing information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group, you can always opt out again at any time.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other businesses owned by Immediate Network.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For more information, read our Cookies Policy at inl.co.uk/cookies-policy/
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the two websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at: Ferneberga House, Alexandra Rd, Farnborough GU14 6DQ, United Kingdom